With SMART SATIETY COMPLEX
- Long lasting energy: Brown rice, barley and oats have complex carbohydrates, which are slowly digestible, gradually release energy and provide satiety for a longer period, delaying the need for eating again.
- Turkey, pork and egg albumin are natural ingredients that help prevent muscle mass loss during weight loss.
- Oil blend: Coconut provides medium-chain fatty acids (a source of rapidly-available energy), which are not stored as body fat. Stingray oil provides DHA and EPA, which contribute to improving lipid profile.
- Probiotics, such as Lactobacillus and Saccharomyces, enrich intestinal flora and, whenever combined with prebiotics, they contribute to a healthy digestive system that improves nutrient absorption and increases the immune system capacity against certain harmful bacteria.
- Chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine contribute to protecting the joints of dogs with overweight or prone to overweight. L-Carnitine contribute to dogs weight loss since it carries fats for their conversion into energy.
Here is a guide to set the daily portion for your pet in order to cover its nutritional needs based on its weight.
Feeding Directions (g/day)
|2 kg||42 g|
|4 kg||71 g
|6 kg||97 g|
|8 kg||120 g|
|10 kg||142 g|
|12 kg||163 g
|14 kg||183 g|
|16 kg||202 g|
|18 kg ||221 g|
|20 kg||239 g|
|25 kg||282 g|
|30 kg||324 g|
|35 kg||363 g|
|40 kg||402 g|
|45 kg ||439 g|
|50 kg||475 g|
|55 kg||510 g|
|60 kg||544 g|
|65 kg||578 g|
|70 kg||611 g|
|75 kg||643 g|
|Min (%)||Max (%)|
*DHA: Docosahexaenoic Acid / EPA: Eicosapentaenoic Acid Metabolizable Energy: 3380 kcal/kg on a DM basis and 3050 kcal/kg on an as-fed basis.
Turkey meal, brown rice, rice, barley, dried pork liver hydrolysate, dried peas, beet pulp, chicken oil, oats, egg albumin, chia seeds, pork protein hydrolysate, dehydrated pumpkin, fish oil, coconut oil, probiotics (Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus), chamomile extract, powdered ginger, fennel, rosemary extract, lyophilized blueberries, glucosamine, stingray oil, chondroitin sulfate, L-Carnitine, fructooligosaccharides, sodium hexametaphosphate. Vitamins: A, C, D3, E, B1, B2, B6, B12, folic acid, niacin, pantothenic acid. Minerals: iron, copper, zinc, selenium, manganese, iodine, calcium.
A package as innovative as its content
Our packs incorporate the latest packaging technology to protect your pet food and the environment.
The product is protected by a tri-laminate made of polypropylene, polyethylene and metallized polyester. Each layer has a purpose to ensure a better product preservation.
- The outside layer or cover is an effective barrier against steam and oxygen, and it is handling-resistant.
- The middle layer acts as a barrier against steam, grease, oxygen and light.
- The inside layer has sealing and tightness features.
This contributes to maximizing product experience by keeping it fresh during a longer period and avoiding contamination by external agents.
A notch on the side serves as a guide to open the pack without damaging the zipper closure.
Top round corners prevent injuries when handling the product.
It has a filter that enables air exchange without letting in external agents or humidity.
This enables to store the pack safely without affecting the bag aesthetics.
Available in 7.5+ kg presentations.
To make carrying the product easier, Nutrique incorporates an innovative handle on its right side fold.
Available in 7.5+ kg presentations.
5-side structure with a flat support base.
Available in presentations up to 3 kg.